ITEC Certificate in Indian Head Massage
Note: Candidates for Indian Head Massage must undertake relevant assignments and case studies
Upon completion of this course, you will be a professional Indian Head Massage therapist and will be able to gain insurance to practice upon the general public and professional memberships.
You will be required to complete a number of case studies, which means that your friends and family will be able to experience and benefit from this relaxing therapy whilst you train.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Provide a professional Indian Head Massage treatment to a client
- Conduct a professional consultation
- Devise a treatment programme
- Understand contraindications and how to adapt a treatment for specific conditions
- Have an understanding of conditions which affect the skin, scalp and neck
- Be able to adapt a treatment for a range of conditions and outcomes
- Provide appropriate aftercare advice
- Be able to balance the chakras
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to practice in a number of different settings:
In your own private practice, as a self-employed practitioner
In a salon, health club, spa or hotel