Prerequisites: Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology, Reflexology
This course is suitable for qualified and trainee reflexologists.
Supporting families through their pregnancy journey can be an enriching experience. Pregnancy reflexology is gentle, safe and non-invasive and tailored to the needs of a pregnant mother.
ou will learn a range of techniques which are suitable for different stages of the pregnancy, which will help to boost health and wellbeing.
By the end of the course, you will learn:
- Evidence based research
- How the body changes during pregnancy
- Contraindications and cautions
- Points to avoid during pregnancy
- Adaptations for subfertility
- Techniques for the pregnant client through the trimesters
- Length: 1 day
- Time: 9:30am – 4:00pm
- Cost: £140
- 2021 Course Dates:
- Tue 22nd June
- Tue 3rd August
- Tue 23rd November
- Enquire / Enrol