Eastern Facial Massage
Eastern Facial Massage is a special blend of complementary techniques drawn from Anma, the traditional system of massage in Japan and Ayurveda, the Indian healing method.
It incorporates a deeply relaxing neck, scalp and facial massage, also working your facial meridians and acupressure points (tsubos) which can affect the balance of health in your whole body, as well as the specific flow of energy in your face. The sequence of techniques can not only act as a natural facelift but can also release stress and traumas locked into the muscles of the face and neck.
The face can often act as a mask, hiding who we are and consuming much energy to maintain a front. Letting go of this front can result in profound relaxation, tranquillity and inner ease.
Eastern Facial Massage can also help:
- Calm and sooth your nervous system, relieving symptoms such as headache, insomnia and eye strain
- Reduce wrinkles and expression lines
- Improve the suppleness of your skin, tightening and toning the skin and underlying muscle
- Stimulate cellular activity and rejuvenation
- Benefit your whole body by balancing your internal organs and bodily functions
- Aid removal of dead skin cells
- Promote blood circulation
- Improve grey, saggy or puffy skin
- Amplify the bodyís healing ability
- Aid your lymphatic system in eliminating toxins from your face and body
This is a particularly wonderful treatment if you have problems sleeping and feel run down.
|Eastern Facial Massage||£35.00|