Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage, or Champissage is a technique brought over to the UK by Narendra Mehta. This relaxing technique is adapted from traditional massage techniques practised in India.
What happens during a treatment?
The technique is gentle, calming and relaxing, you will sit in a chair, close your eyes and drift away whilst your upper back, neck, shoulders, arms, scalp and face are treated. The treatment itself lasts about 45 minutes leaving you feeling rejuvenated and uplifted.
Why might I choose Indian Head Massage?
If you are short of time, or wish to have a relaxing clothed massage, this is just for you. Indian Head Massage is suitable for those looking for just a little pampering, or those with specific symptoms in mind.
Indian Head Massage has a positive and soothing effect which may help to:
- Reduce the effects of stress
- Relieve headaches, migraines and general head pains
- Improve sleep patterns and insomnia
- Promote healthy hair and scalp
- Relieve shoulder, neck and scalp tension or pain
- Increase blood supply to the head, neck and scalp
- Increase alertness
- Balance and soothe the emotions
- Improve lymphatic drainage and the removal of toxins from the body
- Balance the chakras
- Revitalise the body from head to toe
- Improve concentration, relieve mental fatigue and stress
This wonderful treatment will leave you feeling calm and ready to face the world!
|Indian Head Massage||£35.00|