Kinesiology links traditional Chinese ideas of meridian energy flow found in acupuncture and acupressure with Western style muscle testing, diet and stress management.
Feedback directly from the body indicates what is required to correct not only the presenting symptom, but also more importantly the underlying cause. The treatment restores balance within the body simply and quickly, relieving energy blockages, reducing tension and enhancing the body's cleansing of toxins and natural healing ability.
Corrections include holding or massaging acupuncture points, neuro-lymphatic reflexes and neuro-vascular reflexes, Bach flower remedies, physical and energetic corrections; coupled with nutritional supplements and dietary changes.
Although considerable benefit may be gained from just one visit, it depends on the severity and duration of the problems as to how many treatments are necessary. Experience shows that in most cases significant improvement is seen in three to six visits.
Benefits of Kinesiology
Kinesiology can treat a number of different problems:
- Nutritional imbalances
- Allergies and intolerances
- Emotional upsets and issues
- Anxieties and upsets
- Reduce the symptoms of many physical illnesses and help to restore bodily balance
- Improve mental clarity and performance
- Eradicate phobias and other emotional stressors
- Improve general health
- Postural problems
- Enhance reading and comprehension, reduce the effects of dyslexia
- Identify a number of environmental intolerances and sensitivities
- Reduce stress and depression
- Physical pain
Kinesiology is incredibly powerful and the positive effects are endless. Even the healthiest of people can benefit from treatments, as a preventative measure. Try it, you wont be disappointed.